MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

15 DAYS UNTIL #OOAKX15

Happy day folks!!
So? Are you used to that hashtag yet??
#OOAKX15 --- just rolls off the tongue....or fingertips as the case may be.....
The One of a Kind Show is coming coming coming!
Now......I know what you are thinking.....
"Rob......how are your preparations coming? You've barely mentioned it!"
I DO NOT NEED YOUR TONE.....reader.....

;-0

So....HERE is what things look like right now. in my studio....



Well??? Are you impressed??
That is 110 -- YES ONE HUNDRED AND TEN -- 6" x 6" original paintings, 
and 25 (and counting) 6" x 9" original paintings!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?
But I am not done yet.
I am taking a few days to
-label the paintings
-touch up the paint
-rig them
- photograph them
- put them on my inventory lists
- add them to my website
- wrap them
- label the wrapping
and make a label for my booth walls for EACH!

THAT is what being an artist/business owner is all about!
ADMIN!!!! (insert sigh here)
For those of you who are asking......
Photos of my new pieces will be on my website live - on the 25th!
Pick your favourite and let me know how many you NEED to have!
They make incredible gifts (or gifts to self ;-)

Here, my friends is a sneak peak at 3 more pieces:

"Early Bird", 6 x 6", Acrylic on Wood, $50.
Yes.....it has a bird based on one from a Disney film....and it is pink and salmon - which I LOVE!

"Wet Your Whistle", 6 x 6", Acrylic on Wood, $50.
I like this one because it has beer(s) in the background!  You love beer, right??
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!!

"Chick Magnet", 6 x 6", Acrylic on Wood, $50.
And another "Chick Magnet".
Yes. I have made multiples of each expression BUT each painting is different!
(And delightful!!)
YOU CANNOT GO WRONG FOR FIFTY BONES!

REMEMBER, I am posting photos all the time to Instagram - so you can follow me there for more!
Thanks guys!
See you here:



No comments:

Post a Comment