MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, September 3, 2015

CABBAGETOWN Arts and Crafts Show 2015

Howdy!

BUSY DAYS....am I right????
Let's get to it y'all.......let me tell you about my next show…..

The Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale…..

IT IS MY LAST OUTDOOR SHOW OF THE YEAR!
HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love you to come out to this great show!!!


The deets this year are as follows:
Visit the 2015 sale:

Friday, September 11      from   1.00 - 7.00 p.m.
Saturday, September 12 from 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Sunday, September 13   from  10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. 
MORE Information for Visitors


EVERY year it is a little rainy - but let's hope it is nice and warm...……fingers crossed!!
To get there…….


Now, I will be showing my prints and my merch at this show…..
and some great paintings too!!!!
Come on out!
I'd love to see ya!
For more info on The Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale
You can follow them on Pinterest
or check them out on the Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment