MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

S.P.O.T. (SUMMER POP-UP OF TORONTO)

HOWDEE!
Well, I just signed on the dotted line, so here is the info. on my latest adventure........just in case you don't get my newsletter!




S.P.O.T. (Summer Pop-up of Toronto) is my latest event!!

This show is 4 days only!!!

Next Thursday July 16th - Sunday July 19th 
Noon - 7pm 

What's it about?? Well......I will be showing a WHACK of my Toronto based art and prints in a shipping container that is parked beside the Scadding Court Community Centre - 686 Dundas Street West at Bathurst!


YES! A giant metal shipping container! 
JUST LIKE IN VEGAS!
(Except without the free booze and the gambling!)

I am looking forward to showing in the big box - which I am sharing with my artist friend Cindy Scaife and her cool retro-themed art! Cindy's work is fantastic - if you love my work - you will love hers too! Like this amazing painting (and print) :


For my part -- you can expect to see ALL my prints and my postcards! 
And although I am not showing any BRAND NEW works, I will have a lot of great original paintings - some that haven't seen the light of day in long time! 
I will be Tweeting, Instagramming, and Facebooking the event - so you can see the works and deals!!
What's in it for you?? 
Well......there will be some deals you won't want to miss!
And....if my scintillating conversation is not enough.....there are a few yummy food vendors near by - as well as the whole Kensington Market.....
I am gonna talk about this show a LOT - so be prepared!!
 ;-)

Exciting stuff!!!
I hope to see you there! It is rain or shine - thankfully it is INSIDE a container!
Tell a friend!! (Heck, tell TWO!)
Woot Woot!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment