MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, July 10, 2015

FABULOUS FRIDAY: CANOE, CAFE HABANA AND MEDITATION?

Here are 5 things I want you to LOVE this week!!!!!

1. Canoe at 233 Locke Street South, Hamilton:

A great shop on Locke Street in Hamilton! Nope.....this ain't your Grandma's Hammer anymore.....this great shop carries super products that are made from local peoples.......okay...they say it better:


Canoe is a lifestyle shop dedicated to offering a curated collection of unique quality goods from local makers and authentic brands for men, women and the home.

Our commitment and vision is quite simple. To constantly seek out the very best in unique, small batch, quality and authentically made goods. To only offer products that are crafted with care and made to last. To bring you goods that will enhance your life, not clutter it. To help our partners grow and to share their inspiring stories. To constantly learn and grow through this journey, have fun, work hard, and to always be on the lookout for new and amazing items we know you will love.  We're proud of what we've created here at Canoe and hope to share it with you soon!





Just look at that splendid store of STUNNING merch!!
 I love it......AND I am not just an admirer, I am also a part of things:






I am thrilled to announce that Canoe is now carrying my merch in their store!
The original paintings of Hamilton - the prints - and soon the postcards!
YAY!

So if you are in Hamilton - and I encourage you to check out the city - I am really enamoured by it right now - go to Locke St. and have a look-see at this store!
Canoe is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 - 7 and Sunday 12 - 5
Or see them on the web...

2. AFTER you get back from Hamilton.......make sure to head to Brooklyn NY! Why?? For Café Habana!!!!!!!

More specifically - you must go to the HABANA OUTPOST at 757 Fulton Street in Brooklyn
(The corner of Fulton & South Portland).....and here is why:
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!

PATIO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
THEY DO MOVIES AT NIGHT TOO!!!!!

CHARMING INTERIOR TOO!
I really enjoyed my lunch at http://www.cafehabana.com/brooklyn !
Check it out!!!

3. TWO of my favourite things come together as iHome presents......the Soundflask Bluetooth Speakers!

It's a portable wireless speaker that is shaped like a pocket liquor flask! OMG!
Look at these designs:


You need it? I NEED IT! For all my summa time fun!
See more at http://www.ihomeaudio.com

4. WOW. These are a-freaking-mazing.........


Talamaska is from Russia - and is super talented!! Check out this website to see the SPECTACULAR WORK! Look at this stunning paper art:




SO AH-MAH-ZING!!!!!
Again.........http://serpant.wix.com/adam#!alice-in-wonderland/c17hh

5. THIS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.....but this clip made me laugh and laugh and laugh...thanks to http://jasonheadley.com for FINALLY giving me a meditation I can really get behind!

(CLICK HERE FOR LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment