MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, June 29, 2015

BARGAIN HUNT #3.2 - the second part.....

HAPPY MONDAY!!!
No...i am not ready to talk about my weekend at the Kensington Market Art Fair quite yet....
My fingers and toes are finally warm again though.......
;-)
So until I get my post ready for KMAF....I give you this........part 2 of my trip to the antique store!
I took a lot of photos on my trip to this Antique Market (and some are from my hubby)....
So THAT is why it is a 2 part-er!
Onward we go.............
I love my new "white supremacy travellers bag"!
OKAY.....let's play a game of "Which of these looks more like Marilyn".....


CONTESTANT #1
CONTESTANT #2
CONTESTANT #3
YOU DECIDE! ;-)
Yes.....it is made of REAL FUR!!!!!!
(yikes)
Good 'ol Mr. Banana Pants!
They're headphones - no wait - they are cos-play - no wait.....
Perfect for the man cave or trailer, this subtle wall clock will enhance any decor!

The Great One!
(and Wayne too!)
;-)
As the Fonz got older, his merch changed!
FUN GAME.......
......based on a song that refers to the burying alive, of children in the foundations of the bridge!
YES! they claim that the song was based around the idea that a bridge would collapse
unless the body of a human sacrifice were buried in its foundations and that the
watchman is actually a human sacrifice, who will then watch over the bridge.
WHAT FUN!

ALSO perfect for armed-robbery!

OKAY......new game.......which of the following 3 items would be more likely to make Rob money in his tent at his summer art shows:
This day spa option - tetanus shots optional
OR
Buy art - get a free raspberry vodka Sno-Kone
OR
Selling antique smokes.
Moving on.........here is the CREEPY DOLLS SECTION - the gift that keeps giving!

The Captain Meg Ryan doll.
My buddy..........who comes to life at night......to look for gay discos to haunt.....
Does this remind anyone else of......
this?

or this???

Finally I leave you with this furry fellow:
.....Mr Snuggles.....from The Walking Dead Series.........
May it not haunt your dreams tonight!
:-)

1 comment: