MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WW192: VOODOO CHILD, LEGO TRAILERS, and the skull key tool

HEY AGAIN!
It's Wonderful Wednesday!!!
Five more things that I want you to LOVE!!!!
Let's do it.......

1.) Let's start with art. I'm putting the ART in start......Tom Burckhardt created a cardboard full-scale replica of an artist's studio. Yup - all cardboard - and glue and black paint. True, "Full Stop" (cardboard studio) was created back in 2004 -- but it is new to me!!!



“This walk-through environment is full of the clutter and paraphernalia of the modern painter, toiling in romantic obscurity against the existential void. Except he/she doesn't seem to be succeeding. A basic lack of ideas has crippled production despite having all the right materials: tools, art supplies, art books, and postcards of the past masters' work at hand."




AH-MAH-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? I sure wish my studio looked that good!!!!!!
Make sure you check out what Tom Burckhardt has been up to lately!
(via Junkculture)

2.) Hey brunchers........here is something I COULD NOT WAIT to tell you about. Voodoo Child Coffee and Cocktail Bar is located at 388 College Street in Toronto (west of Spadina).




We have enjoyed brunch there before.....but last week was exceptionally YUMMERS......I give you
Lemon meringue pie French toast:
OH MAH GAWD!

Things you need to know.....it's a busy place, and it is tiny.......so be prepared...you may need to wait. Also, there is a very limited menu, and it seems to change......so check out the menu before you go! But what they serve is VERY good.....so good that I turned to husband after brunch to say "WOW, that French toast was amazing.....right?" -- until I realized that I did not even offer ONE BITE of my to him......mmmmmmmmmmmy bad.

Go there!!!!
And give them a little like on the Book of Faces!

3.) 12 of the best movie trailers ever created in Lego......A MUST see.....for example...

AND THIS FRAME BY FRMAE COMPARISON:


COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO GOOD!
(link via husband via empire online )

4.) Okay.....here are two things that I NEED for my keychain.......from Cool Material:
     The middle finger key.... 


I feel like it pretty well speaks for itself.......and the other thing I need for my keychain is:


 "...a simple, key-shaped tools that attach to your key ring, so it's always at hand when you need them. This product's clever design incorporates each of the following functions: a file, a #2 flat-head screwdriver, a scoring point (great as a box cutter and for easily opening clamshell packages), a serrated edge (to saw through twine and clothing tags), and, finally, a bottle opener. Made of durable stainless steel."

 COME ON!!!!!!! My birthday is in September, but YOU need one too!!!! ;-)

5.) I know I am late...but Happy Woman's Day........I give you this....

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pt1_VvVZVY -- if this didn't load for you!)

It made me laugh and laugh.......also go check out "Honest Trailers" and subscribe to Screen Junkies


No comments:

Post a Comment