MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, March 6, 2015

OTTAWA - NEW PRINTS!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Okay, so FINALLY I have a print to show you of this piece...

"Ottawa", 36" x 24", Acrylic on Canvas, 2014.
STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

To read about the original painting please read THIS POST!!!
Just like all my other paintings, the original is ONE OF A KIND.
I showed this piece once, at The Ottawa Art Expo. It was a crazy weekend....read THAT story HERE!

If you LOVE this piece, NOW is your opportunity to own a limited edition giclèe of this painting!
(A Giclèe is a super fancy inkjet method of printing on acid free watercolor paper.)
They are produced for me by a professional Giclèe Printer on an Epson printer with K3 pigment inks.
They look amazing (if I do say so myself)!


Like my other prints, you can buy a 16" x 20" for  $75.00 
or 8" x 10" for only $35.00
Each one is signed and numbered, and fits in a standard frame!!!!
Get one today - HECK-- get 2!
If you are interested - see my site and email me....
I hope to have it up on Etsy by the end of the day!!!
Have a great weekend, y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Seeing as how beautiful that piece is, I'm finding it hard to believe that it was originally done as an acrylic painting. I commend you for being attentive to details. I'm sure a lot of your fans have already pre-ordered that piece. At any rate, I would definitely love to see more of your paintings as prints. Keep us posted for more, Rob. More power to you! :)

    Madeline Rice @ SEO Marketing Machine

    ReplyDelete