MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

NEW WORK.......AGAIN......

Good day friends!
I meant to have this posted yesterday, but things got in the way......SO BACK OFF!
;-)
But these two new pieces are TOTALLY worth waiting for!
The first one is a bit of a f**k up......
Sometimes, when I am trying to do too much at once......something like this happens:


Yes....I see the irony of NOT being able to spell!
I did consider leaving it spelled wrong, because it is NOT rocket science to spell......HONESTLY.....
I even showed this piece in an exhibition in December at Julia Veenstra Gallery in Hamilton!
(Even Julia didn't notice it was wrong until she was taking the exhibition down! GEEEZ JULIA! ;-)


But....in the end, I decided to repaint it?
I think it may have gotten tiring having HUNDREDS of people telling me that I spelled science WRONG........it would get old FAST......and I don't wanna yell at a stranger.......so......

"REALLY Not Rocket Science", 12" x 12", Acrylic on Wood.
Fun right? This little gem will go pretty fast, so make sure to come by and snap it up at The Artist Project....read more about that big show HERE!
Okay.....I also have this WONDERFUL little piece ready to go:

"Pie in the Sky", 12" x 12", Acrylic on Wood
It is also super fun, riiiiiight??
You CANNOT see this piece on my website yet (or any of the NEW NEW work) -- I want you to come out and see it LIVE LIVE LIVE! It will be on my site once TAP is open:
AND if you love either of these pieces, and don't want to take a chance that another collector will snatch it away from you, just email me and I can give you more deets!!
OKAY...that's it.....happy Tuesdaying!




No comments:

Post a Comment