MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, February 27, 2015

...MORE TTC STREETCAR MERCH!!!!

Hey guys!
Here we have them....NEW PRINTS!!!
I am about to update my website, and update my Easy account.......but I wanted you to get a preview of these beauties:

To read about the original painting "King of the Road" please read THIS POST!!!
Just like all my other paintings, the original is ONE OF A KIND.
These prints are crazy affordable BECAUSE these are prints (or giclèes - if you are fancy person)
But they are a limited edition....so they will eventually be GONE! ;-)


A Giclèe is a sophisticated inkjet method of printing on acid free watercolor paper. 
They are produced for me by a professional Giclèe Printer on an Epson printer with K3 pigment inks.

You can buy a 16" x 20" for  $75.00 
or 8" x 10" for only $35.00

If you wanna be the very first to own one of these - just email me....
These pieces will also be available at The Spacing Store, starting NEXT week!!


OKAY! Have a great weekend y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment