MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, October 17, 2014

BRING HOME THE BACON! (OTTAWA)

It's Friday!!!! At this time next Friday I will be setting up my booth at the  Ottawa Art Expo!
I want to show you some more new work that will be debuting at this show!
In all there will be 20 BRAND NEW painted pieces!!!!
WOW, Right??
To see some of the other work TRY THIS LINK or THIS LINK.


The Ottawa Art Expo opens with the Gala on Friday Oct 24th, then runs from
SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 and SUNDAY OCTOBER 26 from 10 am to 5pm at the ST. ELIAS CENTRE at 750 Ridgewood Avenue, Ottawa (Free Parking and Admission)

So I have been working on some smalls. I love these little pieces.
Not only are they SUPER CUTE, and kinda clever, they are also VERY AFFORDABLE….
As you know I always paint a BUNCH of affordable pieces -- not only does it mean EVERYONE can own art -- it also means that even if the big pieces don't sell, I can still make money in a bunch of small increments…..and I need to bring home the bacon…..
Speaking of bringing home the bacon….I see a small theme here…..

"When Pigs Fly", 6" x 6", Acrylic on Board
So this was the first little 6 x 6 inch-er.
Super cute. AND ONLY $50 BUCKS!
Which led to this little piggie:

"Pig Out", 6" x 6", Acrylic on Board
Yes….it's Porky! He is also 6 x 6 and only $50 bones.
I always thought he looked a little like he was 'coming out' in this outfit! ;-)
Finally…..I did a larger version….it is 12" x 12"!

"When Pigs Fly", 12" x 12", Acrylic on Board
The colour isn't the greatest in this photo…..
Let's face it, NO artwork looks as good on your computer/phone as it does in PERSON!
So I want you to come out to see it in person in OTTAWA next weekend!
See you there! Have a great weekend y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment