MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, September 15, 2014

MORE NEW GICLEES! YONGE STREET and TORONTO STREETCARS


Look everyone…..NEW giclèes!!!!

"Forever Yonge" -- my take on the classic Yonge Street -- wanna know more about the original painting? READ THIS POST!

and 

"The Evolution of the Streetcar" -- 3 generations of Toronto streetcars…..more about the original painting HERE ON THIS POST!

I have had a lot of interest on these thanks to some great social media shout-outs!
Like all of my other prints, they are available as 8" x 10" ($35.00) or as 16" x 20" ($75.00)

They fit directly into any 8x10 frame or the LARGE Ikea 'ribba' frame!
I will be adding them to Etsy in the next few days….but if you wanna order one directly from me just email me at rob_croxford_sales@me.com - and we will work it out!

OR if you live here in Toronto, just wait until December - I will be having a pre-holiday show of some kind! I am also still waiting for some shows to come through before the end of this year, and will have more details for you(s) in October!
ALSO - I am getting postcards of these new paintings by the end of the month!!
YAY MERCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment