MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WW176: MASTERS OF SEX, DAVID JABLOW and CLOCKONE

Here are the 5 things that I love this week!!! I want you to really love them too!!

1.) Masters of Sex. Ok….I KNOW I KNOW…..I am WAY FAR BEHIND ON THIS!! But wow!
You gotta watch this show!

Thanks Showtime! Yes…this is the sex-centric version of Mad Men. Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan star as the lead characters, Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, two pioneering researchers of human sexuality at Washington University - who go on to revolutionize how we think about sex!
AMAZING! Beau Bridges and Allison Janney just knock your socks off!! WOW!!!
If you haven't seen it.
DO! NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
If you have (like most other people I know) just ignore that it took me so long to get into it!
Here's a clip from season one:

I even love the beginning credits….very cute!
Go watch it. Not for the smut………for the acting….and the scenery……\
FINE…AND THE NUDITY!!!
;-)

2.) This guys work is super! David Jablow is an artist/illustrator that can turn something like this…
 ….into this…..
…. or this…...
 …OR THIS!!!!

Amazing!
Check him out…..on HIS SITE or on his ETSY site
or on the Facebook or on the Twitter!
(thanks Cheepay for finding this fine artist and bringing him to my attention!)

3.) It's summer….have I mentioned that?? Here is how you could celebrate:
YUMMMM.
(and then imagine these WITH VODKA!!!!)

4.) I need this. I really do. ‘Clockone’ by twelve24 is a four millimeter thin, meter-long wall clock that uses high contrast E-ink technology to display time!

It is powered by a single coin-cell battery and runs for an average of a year! It weighs less than two kilograms. This lightweight timepiece can also be hung using a simple magnetic mounting system and tilts to automatically level itself.

"Clockone" will be available september 2014, and can be pre-ordered here.


(via Design Boom)

5.) Finally, I give you this face swapping goodness……..it made me laugh! (thanks husband for this link!)




Go to THIS LINK for a few more disturbing celebrity photos…..


No comments:

Post a Comment