MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, July 4, 2014

TODAY'S THE DAY! Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition 2014!!

Happy Friday!
Well….as you are reading this…..I am either setting up my booth….or selling my art at Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto! I have been working at my studio NONSTOP for over a month on this show!
Here are the details again:

The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition - Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West

Friday, July 4: 10:30 am- 7:30 pm
Saturday, July 5: 10:30 am- 7:30 pm
Sunday, July 6: 10:30 am- 6:30 pm

BOOTH #A36 (see map below)



Map:


Ok…wanna see a couple new images of finished paintings???
HERE are 2 of the 30 BRAND NEW Mixed media pieces I have created for this show!!!

"Flip Flops", 20" x 16", Acrylic on and mixed media on board
This  piece is based on a photo from the beach here in Toronto……and I really liked the quote!!!
The quote hasn't got a source - sorry!
But how true is it???
You can't tell, but the flip flops and the clothes pins are mixed media - painted on wood and applied to the top! I think they are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!
If you are a more cityscape person….then there is this one….

"Short Way Home", 24" x 24", Acrylic and mixed Media on Board
This one is compiled from photos I took on the GO Train.
I really like it. It is a big boy…..but really looks great!
The train on the bottom is painted on wood and applied….
There is also some moulding and a chunk of metal that is pop-riveted on!
The quote is Alexander MacLaren
I like this piece - and hopefully it is SOLD just as you are reading this!

I will show you one last piece.
I have over 15 new pieces (and a few older) that are 6" x 6" and ONLY $50 (+HST)
CRAZY????
Yes! Crazy Rob's paint warehouse is proud to be selling AFFORDABLE art that is easy to accept into you home and your HEART!!!


Ok…..so there are a few new pieces that you can come and see!!!!
The show runs rain of shine……so…..you know the drill!
Come by - say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment