MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WW155: PAUL MICHAEL DESIGNS, LOOKING and COCKTAILS!!!

Well…..it's load in day for The Artist Project…….
So I decided to make today's #WonderfulWednesday extra short and sweet!

1.) OK GEEKS……you are gonna DIE……look at these rings from Paul Michael Designs




(thanks Cindy)

2.) Ok…this one is for my gays…….and gay adjacent folks……..I have been enjoying "Looking" - a nerd show from HBO (pronounced hobo):


Jonathan Groff, Frankie J. Álvarez and Murray Bartlett are enjoyable to watch! It is just like "Sex and the City" meets "Girls"…..except with less lady business…..well……kinda ;-)
Watch this:
I enjoy it a lot!!!!

3.) Ok my creative peeps……..THIS…for you…..(that goes for you Cheepay!)


or try this link:

4.) This one is for my Disneyphile friends……and my alcoholic friends…..and those of you who may be both………and you know who you are……..
This guy's blog is FILLED with cocktails…..http://disneycocktails.tumblr.com

And then https://www.facebook.com/Codys.cocktails/photos_stream has 15 or so Disney inspired cocktails too!!!! For example….....








OH MY GOSH AM I THIRSTY!!!!!

5.) Finally….this is for those of you obsessed with the cold………….as always……I leave you with something ridiculous…

and this: 



No comments:

Post a Comment