MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, January 24, 2014

NEW YORK - NEW YORK

Happy Friday friends!
Well….I am FINALLY ready to show you one of the new pieces that I am working on for The Artist Project. Don;t know what T.A.P. is? Read THIS post!
For the rest of you…..here it is…..as I painted it……..and then the final…..


Here it is as I am working it up!!! (you betcha - that's my drawing taped to it to guide me!)


It's a big boy!
Yup, 3 foot by 4 foot.
It I was thinking it was an old postcard……..
I tried to paint this a little looser and painterly than my other works!
The final painting (BELOW) has more of an outdoor billboard kinda of look…..but I am REALLY happy about the look.
It was a scary one - as I am not a purple and orange kinda guy! 
Those are just NOT my signature colours…but it was great to try something new!!!!

"Apart of it…", 36" x 48", Acrylic on Canvas
I know what you are thinking……"Hey Rob, are you gonna make some prints of this bad boy??"
The answer? Yes!! 
I haven't decided if I will do them like my other paper prints or even more exclusive canvas giclees??
What do you think????????
I would love your opinion!
Have a  great weekend, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment