MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, January 20, 2014

MONDAY MONDAY….BAA DAA BAA DAADAA…..

YEESH! That title REALLY dates me.
Ok….so I have been --and I borrow this expression from those colourful Brits -- up to my tits in tigers!
(must I explain?)
If you are loyal reader, you know that January and February are HIGH PRODUCTION months for me. That is, I produce more art in these 2 months than most other months.
WHY?
Because generally, December is not a big painting month for me…..and so the PANIC sets in….and then I get seem type of flu/plague that lasts 2 weeks - knocking me on my keister…which then makes
me PANIC MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that is where I am at.
I have NOT forsaken you friends and readers!
I wanted to talk about a few housekeeping things, and a few new things….and a few things borrowed and a few blue things……so here we go…...

1.) Remember to check out the last 4 days of "Times and Toys"!!!


A bunch of my "Sign of the Times" paintings, along with a bunch of my "Tin Toy" Series paintings.
Together at last - for the first time!

LAST DAY TO SEE IT IS: Thursday January 23rd, 2014

at the The Miles Nadal JCC (right on the corner of Spadina/Bloor in Toronto) 
** HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm; Saturday - Sunday 9am - 7pm

Remember - I WILL NOT be showing these works at my next show……..which brings me to…..

2.) MY NEXT SHOW: The Artist Project, Toronto.

It's (hopefully) all new this year at The Artist Project….a BUNCH of brand spanking new paintings - ever been seen by the naked eye!! As many of you know, I don't put the new wok on my website until AFTER the show opens………but you can see exclusive sneak peaks at my latest works as I finish them - HERE ON THIS BLOG!
Ok….so…..this marks my SEVENTH year doing this indoor exhibition.
It is a great way to spend a day (or night).
Come out and see 200 of the best artists around! I hope you can make it out to this FABULOUS SHOW!

I am located at Booth #830 -- yes….waaaaaay at the back…..unless you START at the back…….
and who wouldn't????

Here's the skinny:

Thursday February 20:  7PM – 11PM Opening Night Party (19+ Event)
Friday February 21:      12PM – 8PM
Saturday February 22:  11AM – 8PM
Sunday February 23:    11AM – 6PM

For discounted tickets…go here….

It is happening again this year at the Better Living Centre
195 Princes’ Boulevard, Exhibition Place
Toronto, ON

3.) New work preview…….if you are not following me on Instagram or Twitter, you have missed the sneak peak on TWO brand new works…….

"Union Station", 24" x 36", Acrylic on Canvas, COMING SOON!!!!!!
I will post the final image from "Union Station" this Friday!
It is FINISHED…...I just need to take the time to photograph it!
I am entering it in the Spacing Transit Poster Contest.

The painting on my easel right now….looks like this:


It is going to be a 'poster' for New York City!!!! And it is shaping up nicely!!!
Ok….that's all I got for today!!!
Thanks for letting me into your day!!
Later Gaters!


No comments:

Post a Comment