MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WW144: EXTRA FUN WITH LEGO AND NUTCRACKING!!!

Hey! I am BUSY getting everything ready for WANDERLUST tomorrow…..so I am gonna keep this one S-H-O-R-T! 5 things I love this week:

1.) Lego Thriller. Yup. You heard it right. I enjoy this:
I know what you are thinking…..where's the music???
How about THIS:
WOW!
Am I right????

2.) If that wasn't childish enough………I give you this. The sensation of TP-ing someone's house!!
     TRY IT HERE!!!!



  Thanks to Cheetos, I can do this:


  

COME ON!!
Admit it…..you have been thinking of doing this to City Hall all week!!
Try with your neighbours house today!!!!
TRY IT HERE!

3.) Now for some thing completely different…..photographer michael vahrenwald presents 'The People's Trust'. In this series he examines monumental US bank buildings that have honestly seen better days! Thankfully they have found new life with contemporary commercial businesses. I like this. It is a bit depressing….but still very neat!






"Spanning urban neighborhoods throughout new york city and detroit, the square-shot portraits reveal a cultural and economical shift from an era in which these fiscal establishments radiated with power and prosperity, to the ambiguous state in which they currently find themselves."
See more on his website!
(Thanks Design Boom!)

4.) Hey….looking to get your nuts cracked???? This is for you you my nerdy friends!! These are designed by Matthias Zschaler for Suck UK! I love them! They are a fun twist on the traditional Christmas Nutcracker!!




BUY THEM HERE!

5.) I leave you with this. A few of "The 29 whitest awkward family photos".






See the rest HERE (yes……there are MANY more to gawk at)
at http://distractify.com/fun/fails/the-29-whitest-awkward-family-photos/
(and thanks Cindy)

No comments:

Post a Comment