MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WW142: VAGABONDO, COVEN and PENTATONIX

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday!!!
Here are 5 things that I LOVE this week!

1.) American Horror Story Coven. I binge watched 4 episodes of this one. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH…..is it gory? A tiny bit. Is it worth it……OH HECK YA!!!!!

OH

MAH


GAWD

SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica Lange is so great in this one! But the supporting cast is great too!!!
Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy Lily Rabe, Emma Roberts, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates Angela Bassett Patti LuPone, Gabourey Sidibe, Christine Ebersole, and Mare Winningham
CRAZY cast! Each so talented!
I even love the trailer:
A MUST WATCH!

2.) Vagabondo Restaurant. Are you looking for delicious italian dinner tonight? Look no further!!


 Tucked in at 32 Wellington St. E, this is a great patio in the summer!



 Look at part of the menu:


Inside - admittedly- it is a little dark for "older person" eyes!


But the foods YUMMERS:


Go check out the menu! It is really yummy Italian food!

3.) Australian artist Linton Meagher creates beautiful sculptural game birds out of hundreds of shotgun cartridges cast in resin and perspex! I imagine this process takes FOREVER…..but the results are stunning!

“The viewer is initially seduced by the beauty of the works,” Meagher says, “however it’s hard to look past the act of death implied by all the empty cartridges. They force the viewer to ponder the economics of the endless pursuit of thrills and beauty."



See more HERE!
(thanks Junk Culture for this one!!)

4.) Pentatonix. I saw them do this on Ellen. I was impressed! They are from the sing-off…and they are a really talented group!!!!

Enjoy "The evolution of Beyoncè":

Go to their website…..and get their new album!

5.) This is amusing. Thanks Dale!! PLEASE PEOPLE….watch out for old Beady-eyed Stanger!!!


2 comments:

  1. What happened to 'if from sea, not for me'? A picture of shrimp? I would believe you eating that hamster more!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM ALL ABOUT SEAFOOD NOW!!!!! Ok….well…..I am open to it…..in a limited way!

      Delete