MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, October 28, 2013

MOVING & EXHIBITION NEWS -- INTERNATIONAL HOME SHOW AND HOLIDAY ART MARKET

Ok folks…….I am in the middle of the busiest few weeks ever.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, the Hangman Gallery has decided to close.
Which means that all the artists the rent from them are being forced to move.
After 7 years at the same location, I am really sad to be leaving my studio home.
Then again, sometimes the changes you are forced into are the best changes for you in the long run!
So, today is my last day at the studio….and tomorrow is my big move.
The good news??? YES! I found a space I like a LOT!
The bad news??  Unfortunately they will not have any suitable vacancies until the new year.
So what does that mean for me????
Well….I will pack everything up and move it home until space becomes available.
I had hoped to make an easy transition right into a brand new space…..but I don't want to make a rash decision! I want my next move to last for years to come!!
And I think that less than 30 days is JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME for anyone to find the right space!
So that is that!
You will still be able to see my works - by appointment when necessary.
And to make myself more accessible -I have added some more shows for the fall/winter.
First off…...

First - I will be doing "The Interior Decorating Show"!
This show is HUGE!!!!!!!
Come out to the International Centre at 6900 Airport Rd, Toronto and see my huge double booth #311


There is lots of HGTV celebrity experts to see - and THREE shows in one. The International Home Show - the Interior Decorating Show AND the Better Living Boomer Show.
It should be great!!!! Come out on and say hi….I am at booth # 311:

Thursday, November 7, 2013, 11am-9pm
Friday, November 8, 2013, 11am-9pm
Saturday, November 9, 2013, 10am-9pm
Sunday, November 10 2013, 10am-6pm


For more information on this show - and the schedule of speakers - click HERE

Okay…..if that wasn't enough….I am also doing this FANTASTIC Holiday show!!


The Holiday Art Market
Artscape Wychwood Barns
601 Christie St, Toronto

Sunday, December 8, 2013, 12pm-5pm
** FREE TO ALL!!!
---more details coming soon.

Ok….so that's all for now folks!
Stay tuned for more from me soon --AFTER the move is DONE!!!
Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment