MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, December 24, 2012

SPACING MAGAZINE WINTER 2012/13

Well, last week I had some big news!! I didn't blog about it, as I was waiting to get more photos.
BUT I AM JUST GOTTA SHARE WITH YOU(s)
I was published in Spacing Magazine's Winter edition!
I am so THRILLED with the press! Spacing is known for being a politically aware magazine that focuses on Toronto. Here is what they say (that sounds a lot smarter than what I say):

This city is a special place — we’re excited by its people and its neighbourhoods, its sidewalks and its graffiti. Spacing is here to help our readers understand and take ownership of Toronto's urban landscape.

I want you to go out IMMEDIATELY and pick up a copy!
I have been reading it this week and I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE!!!!
It is the best money you could spend this holiday season!!!
Great articles about Toronto things! I really can't say enough about it!
Here is the cover:


I was expecting a small little write up! But instead got a 2 page spread!!
TWO PAGES!!!
HUZZAH!!!!


Here are a couple from photos of the Launch party. It was a high profile event, at one time, I was standing beside Adam Vaughan and David Miller (if you're not from Toronto - they are political mavericks). Very cool!!! There was a professional photographer......but I don't have those photos yet...I will share them, when I see them!





Ok.....so there ya go!
I know it is not a very Christmas-y post today.....but I just had to share with y'all!
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment