MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, November 19, 2012

MONDAY WEIRDNESS

Hey everybody!
I have been neglecting you lately. I know it....and am really sorry!!!
I have been busy with a few things - both big and small! I will get into that later this week....
But for now......I wanna share with you some photos of things that have caused my eyebrows to raise in the last couple of weeks........the weird and wonderful......
ENJOY!
a men's room with a token operated door......

WEIRD! Also.......seems more likely in a Men's Sauna......
Know what I mean....wink wink nudge nudge.....

Store window for a clothing store........HYPNOTIC!
.......waving asian cats.....make me want to buy.........

I would like to say something nice about the Nicki Minaj fragrance.....
but the comments I have ready are all MEAN....so I will refrain!!

Yes. A PINK suit of armour.
For the fancy knight in your life!!!

I am not a dog lover.....but I felt like even I could handle the maintenance of this pet!!!

The weird thing.....was NOT that this was in the bargain bin.....
but that ALL SIX of her fragrances were in the bin!
SIX????? SERIOUSLY????? 

Hmmm........pretty sure this is illegal!
Things happen after midnight!

NINE FEET????????????
Oh America........how much I love your excess!!!

WANT! I can't help it!

THE WORST!!!!!!!

Neat retro packaging!
2 things....the money bank........
If you are saving hundreds in this, I am a little worried for you
and 2....who in their right m,ind buys a phone/answering machine/alarm clock/radio???
OK...I know I am Anne-Geddesphobic....but these cards creeped me out.
It's raining boys and girls??? 

FINALLY.......
Am I crazy for thinking that Jesus has crazy abs??
Now imagine if the artist had chosen orange to colour......
He suddenly looks very Jersey Shore.
There. I said it.
 Gym. Tan. Walk on water.
There you have it.
The weird and wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment