MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, August 6, 2012

CREEP OF THE WEEK: Olympic-style

OK...I know most of you are whipped up into a frenzied froth of Olympic spirit.
I am not as much into sports - although I am into the pre-show.....does that count???
So anyways....I wanted to share some photos this week from Beijing's former Olympic sites.
Truthfully, I don't think the Chinese people have a need for a post-Olympic BMX or Kayak stadium....
But the photos (from David Grey AGAIN at Reuters) help to make this my Creep of the Week!!!
Enjoy:











Ok..ok...I know what you are thinking 
"OH ROB! Why you gotta be a hater?" 
I AM NOT! 
I just think that ruins are WONDERFUL to enjoy. 
Even if they have a place in our Olympic history.
Here is another example:

I LOVE this video of the Olympic village in Germany (1936):


I am also fascinated by the horrible state of Athens Greece:











So there you go....creeeeeeepy.....and quite sad.
I am sure that London has probably got a better post-olympic plan!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
I LOVE your comments!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment