MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WW:58 - GIFS THAT KEEP GIVING, DOWNTON AND OTHER ALMOST BRITS!

1. The Flux Machine. Kevin Weir makes amazing animated GIFs using historical Library of Congress public domain images. Each one goes in a totally unexpected and often very twisted direction. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! The blog is this way.







2. This mat made we WANT it immediately!!!!! Reed Wilson created the Defensemat, a doormat “that lets any potential intruder know they should consider their options.” It was designed for The American Design Club benefit show titled Threat. It is available to purchase at The American Design Club online shop.


(via The Awesomer )


3.) Downton Abbey. YOU. MUST. WATCH. THIS. I know this is a little late...BUT I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT!! Downton Abbey is a British/American television series set on the fictional estate of Downton Abbey in the North Riding of Yorkshire, and features an ensemble cast. It has subsequently become the most successful British costume drama in 3 decades!!i It is SO GOOD that in 2011 it entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the "most critically acclaimed English-language television show" for the year, becoming the first British show to be recognised as such by the Guinness Book of Records. 


You can watch it on VISION TV - (yes, it's the 'faith' channel.......but if I can support it...it MUST be a good show!)



The cast is WONDERFUL!!!I cannot say who I think is the best - as they are all just PERFECT...Although I do have a soft spot in my heart for Maggie Smith! I just cannot rave enough about this show.....the story lines are soooooooooooo compelling! I recommend this very very highly!!! Check it out - or rent the whole first and second season on DVD!































4.) Girl Gone Wild. The video (1 part 'Justify my love", 1 part "Vogue", 1 part "Express Yourself", shake and serve over ice) is kinda been there - done that......but I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUTTA MY HEAD!!!! Enjoy:


5.) Another external link......Sorry folks.......but enjoy:
Dawson: Asshole for Hire

1 comment: