MORE ABOUT ME

Sunday, February 5, 2012

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE MY DRAWERS.

You heard me.
So....as you know....as a loyal reader......I am in the middle of MAJOR studio renovations.......
The bad news......the water damage destroyed a lot of furniture and walls and such.....
So I was forced to throw out a bunch of bookcases and suff.
;-(
The good news....I have a new 'system' to hold all my bric-a-brac.
As you also know, in the last few years I am out many times a month scavenging bits and bobs for my artwork. Many of my mixed media works rely on having 'stuff' added to them.
Here are some examples (which will be available for purchase at The Artist Project):

"Where's the Beef"
stuff: scrabble letters, 1/2 cow

"Waste of Space"
stuff: scrabble letters, mini-space invader 

"Hot to Trot"
stuff: scrabble letters, number 2 and horsey
So.....the point of the story? Before the flood came, everything was in little bags and boxes.....
BUT NO MORE!!!!!!
Look at this:

AND IN EACH DRAWER.......TREASURES!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS ORGANIZATION......






Now just imagine these drawers all labeled and such......ooooooooooh.....I can hardly wait!!!
(Yes......I am that excited about organization....a sickness really!)


So there you go....I will have ANOTHER update for you when my studio is back together again....
(I KNOW YOU CAN HARLY WAIT)



No comments:

Post a Comment