MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FORGETFUL FRANCIS.....

OOPS.
I totally forgot you guys yesterday. Do you feel spurned?
Sorry friends.
As you know, I am busy getting my booth ready for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition,
and my brain is only capable of handling a certain amount of information at one time.....
so....somethings fall by the wayside (like blogging and house cleaning!)
I am so busy, I am gonna get right to it!
3 brand spanking new pieces from my "Mixed Message" Series:

"Honest to Goodness", 6" x 9", Mixed media,
The imagery from this piece is take from a sold piece called "Skin Deep"
and has the usual paint and ink embellishments.
It also has some scrabble tiles, and a kids building block!
FUN, HUH?
And super affordable!


"Beeline", 6" x 9", Mixed media,
The imagery from this piece is from 2 sold pieces "Bee Proud" and "Fun for All" 
Blah blah blah embellishments.....blah blah.....and a piece of metal on the bottom.
I feel like it needs one more thing...but we will see if I find the perfect thing or not.



"Hell on Wheels", 6" x 9", Mixed media,
This one has a lot of painted imagery that was new for this piece. 
The car is from a recently completed painting called "Speed Demon":


and has the usual paint and ink embellishments.
Again with the scrabble tiles, some wood and a couple toy car wheels.


There you go!
See you tomorrow for #WW (Wonnerful Wednesday!!!)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment