MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, May 16, 2011

RAINY DAYS ON MONDAYS ALWAYS GET ME DOWN.

Yes, gentle friends, I know that is not the right lyrics, but I enjoy singing to the tune of my own song.
(I know that is not the right saying either.....)
So, I worked all weekend, yes, even on Sunday.
Sigh.
But I got another painting finished:

"3 Wheels", Acrylic on canvas, 16" x 20" 
This is obviously a toy. A 'Shelby Cobra' Hot Wheels.
That is why I have a cobra in the background........that makes a giant '3' in his/her body.
The quote is one of my faves......but is from an unknown person.....I googled the quote and found that there are three alleged authors of this pithy quote.  Jason Love, Eric Parslow, and John Owens.
Actually it has been attributed to someone who calls himself SugarDaddy07....
....but that one seems especially suspect.
So there ya go.
I have another 16x20 that I am working on and hope to post tomorrow morning.....
I am sooooooooooo looking forward to June 9th, when "Auto Fixation" opens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment