MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, May 20, 2011

FRIDAY....

I believe it was Robert Frost that said "It’s Friday, Friday...Gotta get down on Friday...Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend.....Friday, Friday.....Gettin’ down on Friday.......Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend.....Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)....Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah).....Fun, fun, fun, fun... ..Lookin’ forward to the weekend."
That was Robert Frost who wrote that...wasn't it????
Anyways....So I have had a super productive work week. 
I finished 2 more paintings and began another (that I will show on Monday!) 
So here you go...the 2 latest:
"Good 'Ol Days", Acrylic on Board, 24" x 18"
 So you might recognize this one. I decided to retrofit an old painting (see photo below) to jazz it up.

Truthfully if something lasts in my studio over 3 years, it is time for it to be re-imagined! I like the new look of the bottom! Don't you?

"Speed Demon", Acrylic on Canvas, 16" x 20"
This one is fun. It was a pleasure to paint and it really moved quickly which is great at this point (as I have only 2 weeks until the big 'Auto Fixation' Show! 
So that is it for this week. Enjoy your long weekend.....and i'll be back on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment