MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, March 4, 2011

THE ARTIST PROJECT 2011.....

Hello hello....
So, I am just on my way out the door, but I wanted to give y'all a breakdown of the show that I am doing (that opened last night) Here are the 'deets':




The Artist Project is a meeting ground for artists, collectors, and art enthusiasts. View and purchase original Canadian and International art from over 200 juried contemporary artists and enjoy an eclectic program of talks, special features, and art installations. Whether you are a first time buyer or seasoned collector, this four day art fair is a rare opportunity to meet and purchase directly from independent artists. Now in its fourth year, The Artist Project returns to the Queen Elizabeth Building at Toronto’s Exhibition Place.
March 3 – 6, 2011
BOOTH #234
Queen Elizabeth Building, Exhibition Place
Friday, March 4           12AM – 9PM
Saturday, March 5       11AM – 9PM
Sunday, March 6         11AM – 6PM
Show Location
Queen Elizabeth Building
180 Princes’ Boulevard, Exhibition Place
Toronto, Ontario

Here is a picture I took of my booth last night before the doors opened!
It is super blurry - but you get the idea!
Look at these BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS I got from my dear friend David







If you don't have anything to do this weekend, come on down and visit me!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment