MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TORONTO THE COLD.....

I was out the other day and took a few pictures of my city.
Yes.....MINE........ok, I share it with 2.5 million others, but still.
So as I have mentioned 2.5 MILLION times, I go out once a month or so and take photos around the city.
I use these photos as reference for paintings (mostly for my Urban Series).
As you can tell by the smoke in the air, it is GD freezing here.....
So here are some pics:
Look at that cold sky with the smoke.....

I like the crane in this too!!

Wire-poloosa....

I like the orange smoke on this one.
COLD COLD CITY!!!!!!!!
I think I might stay in until it warms up!
Be sure to look for paintings based on these reference shots soon.......ish...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete