MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SIGN LANGUAGE PART 2: THE RETURN OF NEON

How do I love you, neon?
Hello friends.
Well, as I work on new drawings, I have very little to show you.
:-(
Sad, I know....BUT to keep you interested.....all 2 of you......I am gonna post some of my FAVOURITE pictures of Neon signs. Some are lit, some not so much. But I love them all the same!
I always take pictures of neon. On vacation, or even at home.
I am not sure what I will do with them, I had painted a few of them already check out my entry
SIGN LANGUAGE PART 1 to see them!
So who knows, these might just be paintings at some time.
What do you think? Should I try painting more of these signs?
And remember, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you!
OK.....so here they are, enjoy:
SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!

Cleveland downtown at night. Deceptively safe and attractive.

SPOOOKY!

I love a good showgirl. So very Vegas!

Quickie chapel/motel.

I love the Holiday Motel sign!

This sign lit up one Mickey at a time. LOVE IT!

Wax museum in Hollywood.

I like it when neon goes out too....This should say "The Supply Sergeant"

In Little Italy in Cleveland.

Games in neon. I tried it - and was SUPER STRONG.......

Neon and shoes - together again - for the first time.

GREEEEEEEN!

Old Town Bull.....need I say more?

This one was fabulous when it was lit. But it is still pretty good in daylight!

I like this sign. Very 50's.

A very deco looking sign.

A light up robin....c'mon.....how cute is that??

The Pagoda in Hamilton, ON.

What do you think of the "Sign of the Times" blog entries??
Interesting?
Interesting enough to post more???
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment